Sharing the truth in health care with the public - especially those in nations where it is illegal to know the truth, for those who cannot afford health care, and for those who, through chronic illness or terminal disease are desperate to know the truth. And I will use any means necessary to do so. This has cost me dearly over the years - legally, professionally, financially and personally - but each time I feel as though it's not work it, I find I HAVE to keep going. After the recent loss of our adored son in law through medical negligence, I vowed to never give up the fight that I began in orthodox medicine, then as a naturopath seeing proof that there are answers outside of medicine, outside of surgery, toxic chemicals and big pharma's control - and when my daughter almost died through medical error. It's easy for some sectors of the community to dismiss someone who walked away from orthodox medicine. It's also easy for them to dismiss anyone who has qualifications in alternative medicine, regardless of how many lives they have saved - and regardless of whether most of those lives were failed by orthodoxy. Yet spend years in between, working in medical/pharma research and really get the inside story and then watch the worms come out of the woodwork. It's an interesting conundrum to see just how people who on the surface appear to be intellectual and reasonable, all of a sudden shoot off the Richter scale of common sense - after all, there is no way on earth someone who has a sound knowledge of facts, could possibly, actually know something they don't. Regardless of how my peers see me, I will spend the rest of my life getting the truth out there. It's astounding how much free time some of these poor excuses of humanity have, and how they believe they are discovering some amazing new thing with their hard hitting 'journalism' - imagine if all that effort could actually go into something decent and worthwhile.
Posts by Chrysalis:
- ALERT – site closing
- When is a diet not a DIET?
- Neurostatins – a new way to kill the elderly – blowing the lid on a toxic, catastrophic cash cow.
- Why are weightloss companies failing you?
- Constipation – today’s ‘normal’?
- Murdoch Institute Set to Unleash A Whole New Series of Epidemics?
- Aspirin and its role in Colorectal and other cancers
- What To Do When You Have No Health Insurance
- How to balance your hormones – and every other system of your body.
- Basic supplementation can often be the best
- Should I get a mammogram? Hear from personal stories…
- Ross River Virus – Implications and chronic effects