Watching Benny Hinn this morning I was reminded of this one thing: Trillions of dollars are spent worldwide annually this century – 84% of the entire world’s rescources are spent on ‘health care’ – yet the world has NEVER been sicker!
Big statement to make I know, but think of these facts before all the old rhetoric comes out like:
- What about the great plagues?
- What about famine years?
- What about the dark ages?
- What about all the diseases modern medicine has cured? age sick and dying today
- What about our better quality of life?
- What about humans now living longer than ever before?
- What about scientific discoveries?
While I was out walking this morning as the sun came up, my brain was barely able to focus while I thought about all the possible comments that would be screaming in the minds of people reading the headline of this article…
So let’s deal with all of the above in point form!
The masses pray for healing …
…while they chow down on fast food, takeaway chicken and cakes and biscuits. This one came to me when I was still very young and had not yet crossed the floor to natural health. How were so many Christians so sick? How could they be an example to others of His goodness and mercy? So many Christians are obese; prayers go up each Sunday for the healing of so many – and prayers for God to guide the doctors – the most common prayer requested online is for healing – even above financial prayers …
I have lost count over the years of the number of people who agree to end their lives because the doctor has told them they will die at a specific time. I have had Christians come to me for advice, only to refuse to listen because a pastor has told them that natural health is demonic. So they accept death stemming from sickness which has come from unBiblical food, drugs, habits and emotions.
But more people died during the great plagues …
History is repeating itself and no one wants to see. Great plagues only ever happened when the true quality of life ended. I don’t mean wealth and luxury (read how Howard Hughes or King Henry VIII died despite not only wealth but access to the ‘best’ medical care – and you will understand).
The great plagues of Europe were confined to the poorest areas, with appalling living conditions, little sunlight or clean water. Diets were high in meat for those who could afford it but putrid scraps for those who could not. Superstition counted for much in the old days. People who became sick were often starved, poisoned or left to die – there are many records of people not even dead being piled onto carts and burned with the dead. Today’s convenient habit of history recalling covers up much truth.
When sickly, vile nations conquered vibrant nations, they brought poor diet and disease – including often-terminal venereal disease and bred (usually by force) with locals, watering down genetic strength and changing the miasma to weaken future generations who eventually became dependent upon the new leadership.
The ‘great influenza‘ of 1918/19 was not the pandemic we are told; it only affected highly-populated areas where vaccines were given which set off the feeble immune system issues we see today. Instead of seeing the truth, lead-coffin burials, superstition passing itself off as science – right through to modern exhumation of bodies and … you guessed it … making and stockpiling new vaccines for ‘when’ the next outbreak occurs.
But famine though …
Humans cause famine. It really is that simple. Some of the main reasons, when all linked together to result in famine, include:
- Political conflict (barriers, laws, restrictions, embargos, privilege)
- Political issues affecting resolution of ongoing issues (including financial)
- Meat and dairy industry (70% of food crops are spent on feeding meat and dairy animals which are fed to the lucky 30% top group of the world’s population. As in plague eras, the remaining populations eat the scraps/leftovers.
- Weather and pollution – whether you support climate change notion or not, industry and pollution are destroying our planet. Ripping out the ‘guts’ of one area cannot fail to affect downstream in a negative way. It can be as simple as mining an area, or building a sea groin while taking out vital coastal habitat to change an entire region. Poisoning our waterways by dumping and poisons such as Roundup/glyphosate – which, like DDT, are having catastrophic effects globally.
More people die today from basic lack and the effects of western world greed, than ever before – more than the ‘great’ wars, more than the plague eras. In Uganda alone, every single day the equivalent of 9/11 happens from basic lack. One country.
- over 12 MILLION deaths a YEAR happen from unhealthy environments.
- 10 MILLION deaths a YEAR could soon happen from so-called superbugs which in reality are nothing more than overuse of medications and mismanagement. Just let that sink in – every single year more deaths than from any plague era.
- Medical error is the 3rd leading cause of death worldwide.
- Incorrect diet (despite all the diets out there, despite a multi billion dollar nutrition industry) is the leading cause of deaths globally.
- Infertility is on the rise, more than ever in history thanks to vaccines, toxic baby care and venereal disease.
- In the US alone, over 125 MILLION people visit ER every year. That is 41/100 people.
- It is roughly estimated that 1/100 people now suffer auto-immune disease which stems from man made toxic damage over many generations. For much of this there is no permanent cure.
- Mental health is a trillion dollar industry and on the rise – and seen as a common issue.
– kind of makes everything else all of a sudden become very pale and obscure, doesn’t it?
Modern medicine and science …
There is no doubt that developments in knowledge and science have brought about some amazing inventions and discoveries. But have you ever heard of the adage ‘Can’t see the wood for the trees’? When things become so distant from their focal point, their baseline or their origins that facts no longer matter – this is where modern medicine is at in 2017:
- Before a newborn even has a chance to develop, it is shot full of chemicals so that ANY illness can be dismissed as ‘genetic’.
- Rather than feeding nutrients or even clean water, starving 3rd world individuals afflicted by the worst of poverty and lack, are given vaccines and antibiotic shots which destroy immunity and gut health.
- When presented with an infection, a doctor will not focus on gut health or blood health (which are the basis of all health imbalance) but give antibiotics which further damage both blood and gut biome.
- Officialdom dismisses ALL alternative modalities which can work miracles in both emergency and acute/chronic health issues, or opts for surgery to rip out an organ rather than rebuild with something as simple as diet or supplementation.
- People are kept artificially alive – barely existing – on medications that cover up symptoms rather than ever actually healing.
- ‘Treatments’ for man made diseases such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease are so toxic that they can poison the body to the point of death.
- The bulk of modern medical experts ride on the coat tails of true miracle workers – such as micro-surgeons and all-rounder family doctors without so much as following up a single case other than flogging off their pharma-rep’s monthly quota suggestion.
But we have a better quality of life …
Today we have access to everything – the ‘best’ of medicine for free, organic food, the best chef-cooked inventions yet no one sees what is going on. How many fit, healthy chefs do you know? No, the bulk of them are obese and so busy inventing new dishes with appalling ingredients based on meat, dairy and sugar, that once again the wood has disappeared behind the trees. How many healthy, fit doctors and nurses do you know? Even nutritionists are trained from the same meat, GMO, dairy and sugar industry books from which doctors and home economics experts receive all their knowledge.
We live in artificial environments with more toxicity within our homes than in the toxic environment outside. We apply and ingest more chemicals than ever before via our skin care, personal care, hair care, cosmetics, cleaning products – even the vapours from our furniture are embedding chemical cocktails within our bodies that have clear health warnings on them in their original state.
We cover our children with sanitizers and wipe our surfaces in all manner of germ killers (which in turn kill off vital good bugs which are essential for health – and life). Parents actually argue against allowing their children to get dirty or a speck of sunlight. Those vitamins B12 (soil/dirt) and D (sunlight) are intrinsic to the network of our very extensive and complex health structure and parents are actually robbing their children of the basic building blocks of life.
So they are admitted to hospitals with chronic and terminal illness – robbed further of the same nutrients, forcefed toxic chemicals and acidic diets. There is no better quality of life. There is no proof we are living longer. There have always been examples of people living past the expected age. The only time people throughout history have lived short lives is when they have lived in shocking situations and circumstance as outlined above.
Today, it is rare to see a single person over the age of 30 who is not dependent upon pharmaceutical meds. 1 in 3 children are obese. 1 in 3 will develop cancer. Pregnant women are being shot full of poisons which cross the placental and blood/brain barrier. People in the first world actually exist, who have never consumed water or vegetables.
… and we are back to asking the masses to pray for healing … God forbid any dares suggest Edenic living …
Chrysalis Edenic Health © July 2017