Call it what you like – chest, box, cupboard, box-under-the-bed, bathroom cabinet or some of our more humorous friends, ‘stash’..
Whatever your preferred name, every home, even if you live in a bus or out of your car – needs a dedicated health care/management dispensary. This can include a mix of every modality on earth – basically, all of the true, tried and tested first aid, creams, potions and solutions your family cannot live without.
So, how do you establish a safe, effective medicine chest in your own home? To go onto a pharmacy or even discount supermarket and set up a good dispensary would cost you hundreds of dollars. One of the reasons I set up an account with iHerb, which now allows my network to not only get discounts on everything but also an extra $10 off at checkout by ensuring my coupon code of LSH273 appears before payment.
Simply go via my link here and set up a free, no pressure account to order what you need, as you need it.
- Basic first aid –
- Bandages (clean, cotton gauze)
- Swabs (clean cotton gauze or cotton wool)
- Disinfectants (herbal, non toxic)
- Creams (pawpaw, hypericum, etc)
- Extra assortment of little handy first aiders (pen torch, sting/splinter removers, forceps, scissors, ice/heat packs, etc)
- Pharmaceuticals (mild analgesia, electrolytes, etc)
- Tissue salts – by far, the most effective first aid kit in the world – each simplex – along with a guide booklet –
Mag Phos, Silicea, Nat Mur, Nat Sulph, Nat Phos, Calc Fluor, Calc Phos, Calc Sulph, Kali Mur, Kali Phos, Kali Sulph, Ferrum Phos – I guarantee every single health issue on the planet can be aided by use of one or more of these remedies. I have seen true miracles happen even in emergencies, in transit to hospital and when geographical location prevented us seeking medical assistance.
- Rescue Remedy – by far the most single important remedy to carry.
- Homoeopathic nosodes – still one of the world’s best immune enhancing steps.
- Nutraceuticals and herbal tinctures
- Homoeopathy see Chrysalis Botiquin – used for decades to provide number one health care for many families.
By using this basic kit, I can guarantee that your family’s health will be much better off. In fact, thousands of families now follow these basic guidelines and rarely need medical attention.
Of course, discretion is required, but in most cases, a well equipped home medicine chest is the best protection your family can have to ensure you do not lean heavily on our health system or need frequent trips to the local clinic. It’s not luck, it’s effective, common sense.
As for a HOME HEALTH DISPENSARY, don’t set up a home without it. You can also find an alternative first aid kit suggestions on the Chrysalis homeopathic site on the ailment list page.
Please be sure to read ALL threads on this blog which point to your family’s needs. They will help ensure you are well prepared and stocked to deal with anything.
Please note – the adverts on my blog have nothing to do with my recommendations and are placed by the site provider.