I recently read about an upcoming study being conducted by the Murdoch Research Institute – you know, the one headed and funded by the media Beelzebub himself, Rupert Murdoch – along with well-indoctrinated son James (previously on the board of GSK) – and with the social darling Sarah as its spokesperson – which is calling for newborn infants to be sacrificed as guinea pigs ‘trialling’ the theory that the BCG vaccine (yes, the one currently responsible for the suffering of millions of the world’s poorest inhabitants) will actually reverse allergies. What, you say, the very vaccine that has destroyed the lymphatic system (immune) is now miraculously going to cure those same allergies it has triggered along with its bedfellows?
It’s not secret among any group who have ever been involved in medical research, just how trial results can be manipulated to suit. In fact, I have seen trials where patients died as a direct result of the ‘medicine’ that was being trialled, and those deaths were used to actually ‘prove’ its efficacy. As m
uch money is thrown at spin tactics as it is into any other facet of pharmaceutical research & development.
See proof here –
- Fraud & Misconduct Threatening Scientific Research
- Admission of data manipulation in ‘Responsible Conduct of Research’ guidelines
- Conflict of Interest in Childhood Prescriptions
- Corrupt Pharmaceutical Research
- Novartis Data Manipulation
- Pressure to Fudge Medical Research Findings
- Mass Suspect Research
- Leading Medical Journals Agree Research is Corrupt
- Buy data harvesting and manipulating programs.
- Pharma Industry’s Influence
- How Drug Companies Manipulate Doctors, Journals & Research
- Drug Companies Manipulate Study Data
Truthfully speaking (very difficult when faced with so much spin and lies), the list of references above could go on indefinitely, such is the vast field of pharma corruption. Yet this is the governing factor in ‘health’ and ‘medicine’ – it manipulates governmental decision, media bias and yes, the very words that come out of the mouth of most doctors.
More on the fluffy, cutesy labelled study shout out to ignorant parents found here
This vaccine was pulled from the Australian schedule in 1984/1985 – unless you are Aboriginal of course – they are still using remote communities as guinea pigs, with well known doctors at the helm, including those previously reported for trialling unapproved drugs in remote hospitals. So the obvious thing to do is find a way to once again make a lot of money from an obsolete vaccine. Nothing new here folks, this is being done all over the world – a once banned chemotherapy is now used to ‘treat’ HIV affected people – and thalidomide is now used for certain types of cancer…
One only has to go to an area of high incidence of TB – and overall mismanagement, which in reality is a large petri-dish of trial and error – and prevention of millions of sufferers from being allowed to access safe, effective treatment which does not include systematic eugenics – in other words, deliberate killing off of the masses – sadly they are expendable – and in areas where vaccination rates are near 100%.
Formal research, which proves that the BCG vaccine is only 19 – 27% effective, and at best, if already ‘infected’ only 58% effective in preventing progression (study found here) – meanwhile homœopathic treatment sits at around 90% (study found here and more here) – yet the WHO, the same group that promised in 1991 that homœopathy, along with many other natural health modalities, would be approved and registered on par with medical counterparts by the year 2000, turned a 180 degree course and came out in full force against it (read more here). The most interesting thing is, when it comes to tuberculosis, homœopathy, diet and herbalism is quietly curing millions who are brave enough to go against their doctor’s advice. Rather than record their progress, the patient is dumped – this allows for the non-disclosure of results.
But all of that is about TB. What of the BCG vaccine itself? What are the known side effects? Who are the main targets?
Firstly, who is the vaccine NOT suitable for?
(And we need to remember that newborns have not yet had a chance to prove whether they fit these groups) –
- Those with an allergy to MSG (which did not exist prior to its use in vaccines)
- Those with eczema/dermatitis/psoriasis
- Those with immunodeficiency conditions
- Those with a latex allergy (which did not exist prior to its use in vaccines)
- Those who already have TB (yet it is systematically given in highly contagious areas)
This is little Riuriu – following his ALLERGIC reaction to the BCG – he died in 2011. Sadly this is not a one-off but you won’t find it in any of the Murdoch literature – his story is here
What other little alarming factors should be considered, but you can guarantee parents would not be told –
- The BCG contains live attenuated mycobacteria – considered to be infectious – however, on publicly available literature it is said NOT to be infectious…
- Recently vaccinated individuals are capable of shedding – meaning anyone around them is exposed to the possibility of contracting TB – this happens on a mass scale in Africa and India.
- The vaccination is NOT recommended for administration during pregnancy – as it is unknown if it could damage the fœtus. Yet it is being used in this trial on newborns….
- Live vaccines are excreted in milk – not recommended during breastfeeding – yet it is being used in this trial on newborns…
- There is limited understanding of safety or efficacy in the elderly
- Interference in laboratory tests has not been studied – yet it is being used in this trial…
- It should NOT be given within 4 weeks of other vaccines
What are the KNOWN side effects?
- Lymphatic nodule enlargement (often requiring surgical puncturing and chemotherapy)
- Lymphadenitis (infection of the lymphatic system – often linked to lymphatic cancers)
- Splenomegaly (enlarged spleen)
- Hepatomegaly (enlarged liver)
What is not known but SHOULD be – is that doctors are given (but rarely memorise) even more detailed information. What are the REAL, in depth side effects which, if they appear, are usually dismissed as unrelated issues?
Healthcare Professionals’ Information on BCG dangers –
- Genitourinary side effects (including difficulty in urinating/inflammation) – 54% affected
- Hæmaturia (blood in urine) – 39% affected
- Urinary tract infection – 18% affected
- Genital pain – 10%
- Neurological disruption (including malaise/myalgia) – up to 40% affected
- Anæmia (modern day epidemic) – 21%
- Leukopenia (reduction of WBC – lowered immunity) – includes misdiagnosis of TB/HIV/cancers
- Gastrointestinal effects – up to 16% effected
- Pulmonary infection – 3% – not a huge percentage but this is in individuals without pre-existing issues…
- Renal toxicity – 10%
See full article here
So, who do you believe? Do you take the time to find out facts or just take your doctor’s word for it? Is your child’s health really worth such a risk?
So what does all of this have to do with your child being a modern day guinea pig, and allergies? There is no doubt that allergies in either humans or animals were virtually unheard of prior to the appearance of vaccinations – however any attempt to study into this phenomenon has always led researchers off on a tangent. The convenience of modern day research in prohibiting the use of research references older than 10 years allows them to avoid older research and medical records – which clearly shows that allergies were a rarity whose appearance was of major concern.
Even Nobel Prize winning research that shows a major cause of allergies is vaccines, has been overlooked. More information with added links available here
And now we get to the study in question. The first line is not “We have a theory that a vaccine known to be linked to allergies is going to be trialled – we don’t know yet of its safety or efficacy” – which would be the truth, but rather “A vaccine that was routinely used in Australia until the 1980s to prevent tuberculosis could reduce the rate of allergies and infections in children.”
So, straight away, the reader is lied to – most will not need to read any further – straight away, you will be thinking yes! A cure for allergies IS near. Such is the clever spin format of pharma publicity. Further, it has the acronym of MIS BAIR (i.e. Miss Bear) – how cute….and callous. Find the misleading article here and the sign-up page here. The page actually has the audacity to list the very side effects listed and warned of – on both public awareness and medical expert links – but with the misguiding implication that this trial will prevent them –
- Chest Infection
The page also has both a non urgent and urgent advice line for participants! If that doesn’t alert you, what will? The program is so insidious that it’s linked in with maternity hospitals – not for you or your child’s wellbeing but in order to send out these ‘caring’ letters – wow, way to make a new mum feel special…
Make no mistake – this is a money making exercise – one that Murdoch and all the billions of dollars hope you will not discover.