I am frequently asked about chicken pox, usually because the person asking is alarmed my children are not vaccinated and somehow pose a mystery threat, carrying all the diseases for which they are not ‘protected’…
But recently I was pleasantly surprised because some people were planning a ‘pox party’ – something popular in the natural parenting world, but seen as one of the worst examples of parenting by those who still unfortunately have no idea about how immunity really works.
Rather than contain attenuated (diluted, reduced) contents of a chicken pox blister alone, according to the actual product packaging, what is being injected into your child is –
- A weakened form of chickenpox virus
- Sucrose (sugar)
- Hydrolyzed gelatin (usually dried pork bones using unidentified enzymes)
- Sodium chloride (salt)
- Monosodium L-glutamate (flavour enhancer – high incidence of allergy/anaphylaxis triggers)
- Potassium chloride – according to drugs.com – available in small, balanced amounts in the body, however if introduced artificially – You should not use potassium chloride if you are allergic to it, or if you have certain conditions. Be sure your doctor knows if you have:
- high levels of potassium in your blood (hyperkalemia);
- kidney failure;
- Addison’s disease (an adrenal gland disorder);
- a large tissue injury such as a severe burn;
- if you are severely dehydrated; or
- if you are taking a “potassium-sparing” diuretic (water pill) such as amiloride (Midamor, Moduretic), spironolactone (Aldactone, Aldactazide), triamterene (Dyrenium, Dyazide, Maxzide).
“To make sure you can safely take potassium chloride, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- kidney disease;
- heart disease or high blood pressure;
- a blockage in your stomach or intestines; or
- chronic diarrhea (such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease).
- residual components of MRC-5 (human and guinea pig DNA)
- sodium phosphate monobasic – an industrial chemical (thanks to drugs.com) – side effects include anaemia, diarrhoea, fever,nausea, vomiting, kidney damage
- EDTA – a detoxification chemical
- Neomycin – an antibiotic supposedly included to prevent the development of chickenpox
- Fetal bovine serum – slaughtered calf blood serum
- Phosphate dibasic/monobasic – synthetic buffering reagent used to purify antibodies in laboratories
Side effects include (as listed by manufacturing company) –
Constipation and upset stomach may occur.
Nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, unusual weight loss, mental/mood changes, bone/muscle pain, headache, increased thirst/urination, weakness, unusual tiredness.
A very serious allergic reaction. Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash,itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
Confusion, fast/irregular heartbeat, unusual weakness, tingling/numbness of the hands/feet, change in the amount of urine.
Shingles – that’s right. The most extreme form of chicken pox can be acquired as a side effect of the chicken pox vaccine. Expert propaganda boasts that incidence has reduced by 90% – yet shingles has increased by 90% of its former stats. How can that ever be an acceptable thing – let alone preferred? Especially when around 75% of children vaccinated for chicken pox still get it (dismissed by experts as ‘milder’ than if they were not vaccinated).
This is easily researched on WebMD – with the directions to please see your doctor if any of the above happen.
Why tell your doctor – so he/she can tell you that you are mistaken and then give you another shot of poison? This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
And as many batches of vaccines, contain ‘hotshots’ meaning there is no way to determine whether the one your child gets is the bad batch that is harming previously healthy infants, the above ingredients can be in a number of different amounts or variations.
Ask your GP or whoever is giving the shot, to list the ingredients they are about to give to your child – and ask what they are, and what side effects they will possibly present. I am yet to find one single medical expert able to do so. You will be told to expect mild symptoms supposedly caused by your child’s natural immunity being triggered. Yet it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that they are actually abnormal drug side effects. Imagine, your child having drug side effects that can cause anything from the ‘simplest’ fever or rash through to death!
Better still, get your GP or vaccine provider to sign this – THEY WONT
So, what about the pox party idea?
Most of the children in my extended family are not vaccinated (well, in my children’s generation, that is) and we all did this. Plus mum made sure we had measles and pox parties as kids – because as a nurse, she didn’t fully trust the vaccines either.
The ‘party’ is as simple as a sleep over or a few hours of playing together during the contagious stage, that is 2 to 5 days after initial exposure. Once the rash is in full bloom the risk of contagiousness has usually passed. It’s odd, even government websites say MOST chickenpox is mild. So why expose our children to chemicals that can cause serious health concerns? How did we ever agree to choosing side effects so horrific, over a simple, immune building childhood illness?
And what can you do to ensure your child is safe when they develop chicken pox? They are usually no more than a horribly itchy rash that makes you feel very miserable. Occasionally they have been reported to attack the nervous system or eyes or even internal organs. Compared to the dangers posed by the vaccine adjuvants (additives) the risk is minor and if monitored well, there is no reason for it to ever become so serious.
Really, do all you can to build natural immune response –
- Probiotics to build the immunity from within
- Fresh juices with garlic and ginger added – for example, orange, lemon, celery, apple, garlic, ginger, beetroot, pineapple
- Herb-biotic – I also used a product called astraforte which is a Chinese ‘respiratory’ tonic but as you know, these labels are misleading to the public and generally, something used to build immunity and fight infection can usually be used throughout the body. It has a blend of astragalus, ganoderma and ligustrum – absolutely the best herb-biotic I have used. But if you don’t get Thompson’s range there, ask for any good herb biotic blend.
- Bicarb baths are the absolute best to allay itching and acidic irritation
- Calamine or any zinc application to soothe the skin
- For any lesions that threaten to suppurate you can apply gentian violet and papaw ointment or hypericum ointment.
- And if he should become very infectious, as in the lesions suppurate en masse as one of my girls’ did, you bathe in as hot a bath as he can bear, with a cup of epsom salts dissolved – this draws out the toxins and dries out the skin faster.
- As for homeopathics, I made the mistake the first time my eldest was exposed and showing tiny pink dots, of giving her the Varicella remedy – and it cleared it up as we watched, leaving her with zero immunity, only to get infected next time. While I agree with giving Varicella as a homeoprophylaxis, it is hit and miss and you really should let them have a safe exposure. Otherwise, I always gave Rhus Tox, Hypericum, Ledum and Histaminum to keep histamines/irritation down.
As an addendum, for the official word on what you are putting into your child, here is the government list of each (known) vaccine ingredient. You, as a concerned parent, really should know. For your sake, and that of your child, print it off for your own peace of mind and reference. The contents read like a horror movie – READ HERE
Help us put the spotlight on the illegal activity of the Australian government. This new No Jab No Pay policy is in contravention of the Australian Constitution. If vaccines are so safe, so effective, then the decision makers, vaccine manufacturers, media heads and all their families won’t mind taking this challenge. Sign and share IMMEDIATELY.
The only thing the chicken pox vaccine has achieved is to pave the way for the new shingles vaccine. I wonder what will emerge from this mess?